Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Something about... My place.

Hello again!
Today I'm going to describe us my place where I live. Since November I live in Kębłowo. It's a village near Wolsztyn. At the beginning I did not want to live here, I was terrified of commuting, lack of friends on the spot. Did something change? Yes. But about it later.
I live in a big house with garden around it with my parents and my younger sister. We've got 4 rooms, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, garage and a living room. Which place is my favorite? Of course my room!  I've got my own. I love it. It's very cozy and beautiful.  I've got 2 walls grey and 2 walls with grey, white wallpaper. Accessories are grey, white and light blue. All furniture is white. I've got lots of photos in my bedroom, because I like remember some funny situations related to them. I've got a big poster from my uncle, on which is Shawn. I've got lots of books, because I love reading.

Usually at the evenings I've got a guest, who is my sister. We've live together in one room since she was born so sometimes she miss it. She come to make a mess in my room :) She usually comes with her speaker and she turn on loud music, she starts dancing and singing. It looks funnily :)

I'm very happy that we've got big garden. It's a place where I can go to relax. I take my book, headphones and I go out. I lie on the bench and I'm relaxing. We've also lots of plants. Usually on Saturdays I help my parents to water plants or do some other things. It's one of my obligation. At the end of spring we're going to buy swimming pool. Sometimes on Saturday we have a barbecue. I really like sitting on the tarrace to the late evening with my parents.

Now I will write about thing which I mentioned at the beginning. 2 weeks ago on girl wrote to me on Facebook. Firstly I was scarred, because I didn't know what she want from me. She told me, that she lives 3 houses further and she's my further neighbor :) She turned out to be very nice person. Her name is Patrycja and she's a year younger than me. It's funny because we've got lots of similar interests! We both like Dawid Kwiatkowski, we listen to similar music or we spend our free time in a similar way. We get on very well. She's very nice person. She also promised me to meet me with her friends :)







Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Something about... Will my dream make come true?

Hello everyone, since yesterday I'm very happy. I thought that I can write something about my mood, why is so good. A few entrys ago I was writing about my idols, and Shawn's interviews, in which he mentioned about Poland and his new route... Tomorrow in the afternoon he gave a photo on Instagram with a sentence 'Shawnmendesthetour today.' When I saw it I ca't believe. An hour ago at school I was talking with my friend about his route and dated, that they will be soon. And they were. Very soon.I was sitting in my bedroom and I was waiting in impatience. My hands are shaking. I was thinking about Poland. 'Is it going to be on a dates?' My friends were writing to me. They were excited too because they know how Shawn is important to me, and how important to me is his new route. They kept fingers crossed. One time first dates came. I saw 7 first cities like Amsterdam, Berlin and 5 others. They were first because Shawn Mendes the Tour is going to start in Euro...

Something about... My first abroad trip with my best friends.

Hello, in the last entry I was writing about my first abroad trip without my parents. Today I'm going to write about my first abroad trip with my best friends. My sister was with us too. It was a year ago. We went do London. We were travelling by bus from Wolsztyn to Calasis, then from Calasis to Dover by ship. During journey there was a storm. Normal journey tooks 1,5 hour, but our took 4, because of the big waves on the La Manche Cannel. After that we were travelling from Dover to London by bus again. In London we have slept in British families. We were living at the house  where the woman came from Uganda, and her husband from England (at least that's how we initially seemed). Later we made small investigation, because it surprised us that the man knew where Poznan lay. According to the assumptions based on books in the room, we ascertain that, he came from the Czech Republic or Slovakia. We saw the most famous monuments in London, like Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, ...

Something about... The best day in my life.

Hello! Today I'm going to write us something about the best Friday. Was it unusual? Yes, it was. Why? As I wrote earlier, I bought a ticket to my idol's concert in Poznań. I was on many Dawid's concerts, but this one was unique and one of a kind. I went to Poznań by train with my friends- Vanessa and Marysia. We were so excited. When we arrived Marta and Magda our friends were waiting in front of the club, because they arrived earlier than us. It was 10 o' clock in the morning.  Few minutes later Natalia, and her friend came to us with gloves, scarves and blankets, because it was very cold outside.  At noon my friend Klaudia came too. She was helping me with a suprise which I was supposed to do my internet friend. We went together to Natalia's school. That day, she finished her lessons at 1 p.m. Klaudia was waiting in front of the school, and me and Marysia behind the wall next to the main entrance. She didn't know that I came to the concert, because I...