Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Something about... Something new

Witajcie !
Przychodzę do Was po dość długiej nieobecności, lecz z nowymi pomysłami na... No właśnie. Na co? Na prowadzenie bloga i na jego wpisy. Dostaliśmy na angielskim w szkole zadanie, by zacząć prowadzić bloga i raz w tygodniu dodawać wpis po angielsku przez następne 4 miesiące. Powiem wam, że może to być ciekawe doświadczenie. Jak juz wiecie, kocham uczyć sie języków obcych więc tym bardziej pomysł mi się spodobał. Stwierdziłam, że bez sensu zakładać nowego bloga, skoro jednego już mam i może warto wprowadzić w nim zmiany? Sądzę, że będzie to też dobra lekcja dla Was. Czytając moje wpisy po angielsku bedziecie się mogli też trochę nauczyć :D  Mam nadzieję, że wpisy będą Wam się podobały, poznacie mnie, moje zainteresowania i życie codzienne jeszcze bardziej niż dotychczas. Już jutro pierwszy wpis po angielsku. Będzie on trochę podobny do pierwszego po polsku, ale co szkodzi by napisać drugi raz to samo? Nic. No właśnie! :D Pojawią się także podobne wpisy po angielsku do pozostałych, tak na początek. A co dalej? Sami sie przekonacie! 

Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Something about... My first abroad trip with my best friends.

Hello, in the last entry I was writing about my first abroad trip without my parents. Today I'm going to write about my first abroad trip with my best friends. My sister was with us too. It was a year ago. We went do London. We were travelling by bus from Wolsztyn to Calasis, then from Calasis to Dover by ship. During journey there was a storm. Normal journey tooks 1,5 hour, but our took 4, because of the big waves on the La Manche Cannel. After that we were travelling from Dover to London by bus again. In London we have slept in British families. We were living at the house  where the woman came from Uganda, and her husband from England (at least that's how we initially seemed). Later we made small investigation, because it surprised us that the man knew where Poznan lay. According to the assumptions based on books in the room, we ascertain that, he came from the Czech Republic or Slovakia. We saw the most famous monuments in London, like Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, ...

Something about... Will my dream make come true?

Hello everyone, since yesterday I'm very happy. I thought that I can write something about my mood, why is so good. A few entrys ago I was writing about my idols, and Shawn's interviews, in which he mentioned about Poland and his new route... Tomorrow in the afternoon he gave a photo on Instagram with a sentence 'Shawnmendesthetour today.' When I saw it I ca't believe. An hour ago at school I was talking with my friend about his route and dated, that they will be soon. And they were. Very soon.I was sitting in my bedroom and I was waiting in impatience. My hands are shaking. I was thinking about Poland. 'Is it going to be on a dates?' My friends were writing to me. They were excited too because they know how Shawn is important to me, and how important to me is his new route. They kept fingers crossed. One time first dates came. I saw 7 first cities like Amsterdam, Berlin and 5 others. They were first because Shawn Mendes the Tour is going to start in Euro...

Something about... The best day in my life.

Hello! Today I'm going to write us something about the best Friday. Was it unusual? Yes, it was. Why? As I wrote earlier, I bought a ticket to my idol's concert in Poznań. I was on many Dawid's concerts, but this one was unique and one of a kind. I went to Poznań by train with my friends- Vanessa and Marysia. We were so excited. When we arrived Marta and Magda our friends were waiting in front of the club, because they arrived earlier than us. It was 10 o' clock in the morning.  Few minutes later Natalia, and her friend came to us with gloves, scarves and blankets, because it was very cold outside.  At noon my friend Klaudia came too. She was helping me with a suprise which I was supposed to do my internet friend. We went together to Natalia's school. That day, she finished her lessons at 1 p.m. Klaudia was waiting in front of the school, and me and Marysia behind the wall next to the main entrance. She didn't know that I came to the concert, because I...