Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Something about... winter holidays.

Hello everyone!
two days ago I went back to my house, because since last week I was on a winter holidays. I'm going to describe us my first week of my winter holidays in this post. There's nothing to wait for! :D

 FROM MONDAY TO THURSDAY:

I spent these 4 days at home. I went out with friends we ate pizza and had good time together. I also had time to help my parents at home, read books and.... rest :)


FROM FRIDAY TO SUNDAY: 

I went with my family to Karpacz in the early morning. During the journey we had a break in the McDonald's restaurant. We ate breakfast and then we moved on. I was listening to music, and I admired the mountain views. When we arrived, we went to the equipment rental where we have found everything you need for winter sports. I chose snowboard and skis. We went to the restaurant to ate dinner and we went back to the slope. I took my skis and special boots and I was waiting to my ski teacher. She was supposed to remind me of the basics of skiing, because I didn't ski last year because of the disease a year ago. Klaudia - that was the name of my teacher turned out to be very young. She reminded me a lot and taught me a few new things. I was very happy and at the same time more ready for the ride because firstly I was scarred. After lesson I went with my sister to the queue where we waited for entry to the top. Together with my parents we were skiing to late afternoon. In the evening we went to the swimming pool. I had good time. After that I metwith my friend from Rakoniewice. On Thursday she wrote to me that she is in the Karpacz too. We were supposed to meet at the pool. It turned out that we were even at the same time but we did not meet. After leaving, the Karolina quickly ran up and we managed to talk for a while while my parents ordered pizzas for the evening. We were very happy and excited. Although we live so close, we haven't seen each other for a year, and we meet at the other end of Poland. It was funny in our opinions.
 On Saturday morning we went to the slope. I brang my snowboard from the equipment rental. Later I was waiting for my instructor. He had to taught me  snowboarding. I've learnt a lot and I remembered the basics of snowboarding from 2 years ago. Unfortunately, I've sprained my wrist during learning. Despite this, I didn't give up and I went on. At the midday I went with my family to the restaurant and we ate dinner. It was delicious. In the afternoon Karolina came to the slope and we were skiing until late evening. We had time to talk about different things. We were laughing and having fun together. We were having a great time! We agreed that it would be fantastic to repeat this trip in the future.
 On Sunday morning we went out of our hotel. We went to the city to take a little walk before further travel. At 12 o'clock we went to Bielawa. I was supposed to stay there for 5 days to spend time with my little 9 month old cousin. I was excited, because I love her so much.

About how I spent the second week of my winter holidays already in the next post! And how have you spent the first week of your winter holidays? Write in the comments! :)







Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Something about... Travelling.

Hello, in this entry I'm going to write something about my interest, which is travelling. What is the best transport to travel? In my opinion airplane, as you know from previous entries. Most of people are worried about planes because of disasters and other reasons. For example my mum. I always comfort her, that planes are the most safe. Usually I'm holding her hand when the plane starts. It's funny because always when I see airplane I wonder where it's going. I also like travel by bus and train. The most with my friends because usually we have some stupid and funny situations :) How about car and ferry? I like travel by car, but sometimes it's boring. I hate travel by ferry, because of the seasickness. My favorite part of the all journey? I really like packing, and preparing clothes :) Before each journey I'm looking at the photos. I like look at the places where I will be soon.   I have a passion for travels after my uncle who also travels a lot. he has th

Something about... Will my dream make come true?

Hello everyone, since yesterday I'm very happy. I thought that I can write something about my mood, why is so good. A few entrys ago I was writing about my idols, and Shawn's interviews, in which he mentioned about Poland and his new route... Tomorrow in the afternoon he gave a photo on Instagram with a sentence 'Shawnmendesthetour today.' When I saw it I ca't believe. An hour ago at school I was talking with my friend about his route and dated, that they will be soon. And they were. Very soon.I was sitting in my bedroom and I was waiting in impatience. My hands are shaking. I was thinking about Poland. 'Is it going to be on a dates?' My friends were writing to me. They were excited too because they know how Shawn is important to me, and how important to me is his new route. They kept fingers crossed. One time first dates came. I saw 7 first cities like Amsterdam, Berlin and 5 others. They were first because Shawn Mendes the Tour is going to start in Euro

Something about... The best day in my life.

Hello! Today I'm going to write us something about the best Friday. Was it unusual? Yes, it was. Why? As I wrote earlier, I bought a ticket to my idol's concert in Poznań. I was on many Dawid's concerts, but this one was unique and one of a kind. I went to Poznań by train with my friends- Vanessa and Marysia. We were so excited. When we arrived Marta and Magda our friends were waiting in front of the club, because they arrived earlier than us. It was 10 o' clock in the morning.  Few minutes later Natalia, and her friend came to us with gloves, scarves and blankets, because it was very cold outside.  At noon my friend Klaudia came too. She was helping me with a suprise which I was supposed to do my internet friend. We went together to Natalia's school. That day, she finished her lessons at 1 p.m. Klaudia was waiting in front of the school, and me and Marysia behind the wall next to the main entrance. She didn't know that I came to the concert, because I