Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Something about... The best day in my life.

Hello!
Today I'm going to write us something about the best Friday. Was it unusual? Yes, it was. Why?
As I wrote earlier, I bought a ticket to my idol's concert in Poznań. I was on many Dawid's concerts, but this one was unique and one of a kind.
I went to Poznań by train with my friends- Vanessa and Marysia. We were so excited. When we arrived Marta and Magda our friends were waiting in front of the club, because they arrived earlier than us. It was 10 o' clock in the morning.
 Few minutes later Natalia, and her friend came to us with gloves, scarves and blankets, because it was very cold outside.



 At noon my friend Klaudia came too. She was helping me with a suprise which I was supposed to do my internet friend. We went together to Natalia's school. That day, she finished her lessons at 1 p.m. Klaudia was waiting in front of the school, and me and Marysia behind the wall next to the main entrance. She didn't know that I came to the concert, because I told her that my parents arrvied and I must stay with my younger sister at home. I also told her that I sold my ticket. Klaudia helped me everything :D To me more credibly :)
When she was walking with Klaudia after her lessons I jumped on her from behind. She was scared because she disn't know who it was. When she saw me she began to cry. She was smiling too. I was very happy, that everything went well. It was our fourth meeting :)
 Below a short film who recorded my friend Marysia


Me and Marysia went back in front of the club. In 2 hours I was supposed to make my dream come true. Time passed very quickly. Before I looked back we were let inside. Together with my friends were waiting for our turn to meet our idol. Girls told that this is my first close meeting with Dawid I should go as a first. I was terribly anxious and at the same time full of emotions. When I went inside Dawid greeted me with a smile. He said that we both look similar to the background of the photos :) I was walking in tha air :D I thanked him for the people whom I got to know. When he was giving me autographs on my things ( CD's, photos) we talked about school,concerts. Later the photographer made us a memorial picture, and then he hugged me.




I spent concert with Natalia and my other friends from Rakoniewice, Rostarzewo,Wolsztyn and Wielichowo. We had great time. We were dancing, singing all songs. We were happy that we could spent concert together and was all ath the opening of the whole route. It was the best day in my life. With my best people <3













Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Something about... Will my dream make come true?

Hello everyone, since yesterday I'm very happy. I thought that I can write something about my mood, why is so good. A few entrys ago I was writing about my idols, and Shawn's interviews, in which he mentioned about Poland and his new route... Tomorrow in the afternoon he gave a photo on Instagram with a sentence 'Shawnmendesthetour today.' When I saw it I ca't believe. An hour ago at school I was talking with my friend about his route and dated, that they will be soon. And they were. Very soon.I was sitting in my bedroom and I was waiting in impatience. My hands are shaking. I was thinking about Poland. 'Is it going to be on a dates?' My friends were writing to me. They were excited too because they know how Shawn is important to me, and how important to me is his new route. They kept fingers crossed. One time first dates came. I saw 7 first cities like Amsterdam, Berlin and 5 others. They were first because Shawn Mendes the Tour is going to start in Euro...

Something about... My first abroad trip with my best friends.

Hello, in the last entry I was writing about my first abroad trip without my parents. Today I'm going to write about my first abroad trip with my best friends. My sister was with us too. It was a year ago. We went do London. We were travelling by bus from Wolsztyn to Calasis, then from Calasis to Dover by ship. During journey there was a storm. Normal journey tooks 1,5 hour, but our took 4, because of the big waves on the La Manche Cannel. After that we were travelling from Dover to London by bus again. In London we have slept in British families. We were living at the house  where the woman came from Uganda, and her husband from England (at least that's how we initially seemed). Later we made small investigation, because it surprised us that the man knew where Poznan lay. According to the assumptions based on books in the room, we ascertain that, he came from the Czech Republic or Slovakia. We saw the most famous monuments in London, like Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, ...

Something about... My plans for the future.

Hello, in this entry I'm going to write something about my future plans. On September I'm going to be a high school student. I choose biological and chemical profile. I love chemistry. Biology I like too, but not as much as chemistry. In the future I will be a doctor or a dentists. No in Poland,but if it's possible I will work abroad for example in England or in Germany. I think that people who work abroad have more possibilities. They work on a better equipment, they've got better salaries. They' re doing the same work as people in Poland do, but they are more appreciated. I really like work with people, I like helping others. I think that's good job for me. During studies, on holidays I will work as a flight attendant. It's one of my dream. The biggest I think. I hope that it will be fantastic to make my childhood dream true. M any people tell me that it isn't possible, but I believe that everything is possible if you want to. And I want. So much. Fl...