Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Something about... Winter holidays- second week.

Hello!!!
As I promised, today the entry about the second week of my winter holidays. I said at the end of the last entry that I spent them in Bielawa. It's a town located in south Poland, near mountains. The landscape in Bielawa is so wonderful. When I arrived, Hania didn't sleep and was very happy when she saw me. I'm happy too when I saw her. Having a good contact with my cousin who is her mother, I feel like she is my younger sister :) After a moment of rest with her parents, we went for a walk, during which Hania fell asleep. I usually like to sleep for a long time, but this time I was on my feet already from 8 a.m.
When I heard Hania's laugh, which isn't sleeping I got up too. Ready from the morning to play. Every day for several hours, I played with her and I read her books. When the baby was sleeping, I wasn't bored. For the first three days I was sewing fruits, vegetables and other things to eat, which she would like to play in the shop or restaurant when she grows up in the future. When I was on a holidays in August, I cut out patterns from felt, and now it was time for the sewing and stuffing the interior with cotton wool. During this week I had the opportunity to feed her. I was preparing special food for babies in her age, changing nappies and having fun while she was having a bath :) I've also painted with paint wooden boxes for toys, which are still coming, and many other things from wood to her room. I liked it very much. One day, I was on a swimming pool with Hania and her mother. It was her first time in the pool so she was very happy.
Unfortunately, everything that is good ends quickly. On Thursday before noon, my father and my grandmother came for me. After a fondly farewell, I was going to my grandmother for dinner. I'm sad that I'm leaving now, but I'm also full of excitement ... Why?




On Monday my idol's menager has wrote that on Thursday at 4 p.m, the sale begins for a new route of Dawid. I was very keen to buy a more expensive ticket, which guaranteed me a meeting with him and a photo. I was Dawid's fan for 3 years, I don't have any photo. I did't have chance to temporary conversation too... From 3 p.m,I was waiting and refreshing the page, which my dad and grandma were laughing. At 4 p.m the sale of tickets has begun, I quickly chose the right ticket, I filled out the form. When I was going to move on, the site hung up, then the same refresh ... 4 minutes after 16 there wasn't a single meet and greet ticket. I couldn't believe what happened. I cried. I said goodbye to my grandmother and we went back to home. Dad secretly in front of me had earlier called to  my mother saying that I didn't succeed. My mother ordered me a normal ticket. It was supposed to be a surprise.I was sitting in the car tearfuled. I was reminded, however, when a year ago, after not making the payment within 30 minutes, the tickets were coming back for sale again. I have calculated the time in which I can expect the on the page and start refreshing it again. When I saw the availability I quickly filled out the form. With tears in my eyes I told my father to stop the car to make a transfer. When he was doing that I was crying. not from sadness or anger. It was a tears of happiness that after half a year I'm going to meet my idol and make my dream come true. After half a year I will meet with my internet friend. I can't wait this day, when in 17 days I will be the happiest person all over the world! :)


Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Something about... Travelling.

Hello, in this entry I'm going to write something about my interest, which is travelling. What is the best transport to travel? In my opinion airplane, as you know from previous entries. Most of people are worried about planes because of disasters and other reasons. For example my mum. I always comfort her, that planes are the most safe. Usually I'm holding her hand when the plane starts. It's funny because always when I see airplane I wonder where it's going. I also like travel by bus and train. The most with my friends because usually we have some stupid and funny situations :) How about car and ferry? I like travel by car, but sometimes it's boring. I hate travel by ferry, because of the seasickness. My favorite part of the all journey? I really like packing, and preparing clothes :) Before each journey I'm looking at the photos. I like look at the places where I will be soon.   I have a passion for travels after my uncle who also travels a lot. he has th

Something about... Will my dream make come true?

Hello everyone, since yesterday I'm very happy. I thought that I can write something about my mood, why is so good. A few entrys ago I was writing about my idols, and Shawn's interviews, in which he mentioned about Poland and his new route... Tomorrow in the afternoon he gave a photo on Instagram with a sentence 'Shawnmendesthetour today.' When I saw it I ca't believe. An hour ago at school I was talking with my friend about his route and dated, that they will be soon. And they were. Very soon.I was sitting in my bedroom and I was waiting in impatience. My hands are shaking. I was thinking about Poland. 'Is it going to be on a dates?' My friends were writing to me. They were excited too because they know how Shawn is important to me, and how important to me is his new route. They kept fingers crossed. One time first dates came. I saw 7 first cities like Amsterdam, Berlin and 5 others. They were first because Shawn Mendes the Tour is going to start in Euro

Something about... The best day in my life.

Hello! Today I'm going to write us something about the best Friday. Was it unusual? Yes, it was. Why? As I wrote earlier, I bought a ticket to my idol's concert in Poznań. I was on many Dawid's concerts, but this one was unique and one of a kind. I went to Poznań by train with my friends- Vanessa and Marysia. We were so excited. When we arrived Marta and Magda our friends were waiting in front of the club, because they arrived earlier than us. It was 10 o' clock in the morning.  Few minutes later Natalia, and her friend came to us with gloves, scarves and blankets, because it was very cold outside.  At noon my friend Klaudia came too. She was helping me with a suprise which I was supposed to do my internet friend. We went together to Natalia's school. That day, she finished her lessons at 1 p.m. Klaudia was waiting in front of the school, and me and Marysia behind the wall next to the main entrance. She didn't know that I came to the concert, because I