Przejdź do głównej zawartości

Something about... Me.

Hello everyone!
As I wrote earlier, the first entry in English. So there is nothing to wait for! Let's go! Today something about... Me :)
My name is Marysia and I'm 15 years old. I'm person who is open to people, always helpful. I'm also funny: D I usually have a sense of humor. I have a rather strange habit of laughing in serious situations, well ...
I'm 3rd grade junior high school student. I like learning foreign languages. I've been been learning English for 12 years, German for 4 and Spanish for a year. In the future I intend to learn also French, which I studied for a year in the first class of primary school. It's funny, because the only thing I've remembered is counting to 6. I would also like to learn Arabic. I think it could be interesting experience.
I'm keen on travelling. I've visited many countries like Egypt, Turkey, Greece, France,England and a couple others. I love travel by planes, the most at night. During studies on holidays I want to work as a flight attendant. It's my dream from childhood since the first time I flew by plane on the holidays to Egypt.
In my free time I really like listening to music and reading books. My favourite singers are Dawid Kwiatkowski, Shawn Mendes and The Chainsmokers. I like them so much.  I also meet with my friends at the weekends, when I have time :) It's probably the end for today. Next entry, next week! Who knows, maybe not one :D I'm starting my winter holidays, so there will probably be more things I can write about. Keep Your fingers crossed for everything!
Below the photos related to my interests :)








Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

Something about... Will my dream make come true?

Hello everyone, since yesterday I'm very happy. I thought that I can write something about my mood, why is so good. A few entrys ago I was writing about my idols, and Shawn's interviews, in which he mentioned about Poland and his new route... Tomorrow in the afternoon he gave a photo on Instagram with a sentence 'Shawnmendesthetour today.' When I saw it I ca't believe. An hour ago at school I was talking with my friend about his route and dated, that they will be soon. And they were. Very soon.I was sitting in my bedroom and I was waiting in impatience. My hands are shaking. I was thinking about Poland. 'Is it going to be on a dates?' My friends were writing to me. They were excited too because they know how Shawn is important to me, and how important to me is his new route. They kept fingers crossed. One time first dates came. I saw 7 first cities like Amsterdam, Berlin and 5 others. They were first because Shawn Mendes the Tour is going to start in Euro...

Something about... My first abroad trip with my best friends.

Hello, in the last entry I was writing about my first abroad trip without my parents. Today I'm going to write about my first abroad trip with my best friends. My sister was with us too. It was a year ago. We went do London. We were travelling by bus from Wolsztyn to Calasis, then from Calasis to Dover by ship. During journey there was a storm. Normal journey tooks 1,5 hour, but our took 4, because of the big waves on the La Manche Cannel. After that we were travelling from Dover to London by bus again. In London we have slept in British families. We were living at the house  where the woman came from Uganda, and her husband from England (at least that's how we initially seemed). Later we made small investigation, because it surprised us that the man knew where Poznan lay. According to the assumptions based on books in the room, we ascertain that, he came from the Czech Republic or Slovakia. We saw the most famous monuments in London, like Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, ...

Something about... The best day in my life.

Hello! Today I'm going to write us something about the best Friday. Was it unusual? Yes, it was. Why? As I wrote earlier, I bought a ticket to my idol's concert in Poznań. I was on many Dawid's concerts, but this one was unique and one of a kind. I went to Poznań by train with my friends- Vanessa and Marysia. We were so excited. When we arrived Marta and Magda our friends were waiting in front of the club, because they arrived earlier than us. It was 10 o' clock in the morning.  Few minutes later Natalia, and her friend came to us with gloves, scarves and blankets, because it was very cold outside.  At noon my friend Klaudia came too. She was helping me with a suprise which I was supposed to do my internet friend. We went together to Natalia's school. That day, she finished her lessons at 1 p.m. Klaudia was waiting in front of the school, and me and Marysia behind the wall next to the main entrance. She didn't know that I came to the concert, because I...